Update Factory Android Client 1.5 is released
Build and manage from remote your fleet of embedded Android devices with Update Factory. Update OS and application at scale.
- Update the license from EPLv1 to EPLv2.
- Upgrade Kotlin to 1.8.21 which fixes the false positive type mismatch in Android Studio.
- The “uf-client-example” module has moved to a new repository and renamed to “UF Service API Reference Implementation”: https://github.com/Kynetics/uf-service-api-reference-implementation
- Exclude the “os-mock” module from the Jitpack build.
- For security reasons, the
ufConf.conffile is ignored when the Service API is used to configure the client.
- Handle crash caused by failing to evaluate the file scheme used by
- Fix the “Reboot on the same partition” bug, when the UF Client Service crashes during a double-copy OTA update.
See the project Release Notes and artifacts for download